Friday, October 7, 2011

Asher is 2 months old!

I can not believe how fast time is flying! Asher is already 2 months old and has changed so much!

His 2 month stats:

Head Circ. 15 1/2 in. - 30%
Height 23 3/4 in. - 75%
Weight 12 lbs 15 oz - 75%

(that same day we went to a different doctor and he weighed 13 lbs 3 oz... I'm not sure which scale was right!)

So far we have had lots of ups and downs but its all been worth it! Asher had jaundice for the first month which was a constant struggle. He was getting his heel pricked at least once a week and even had to get blood drawn from his arm! It was so sad. Now we are dealing with constant spitting up (they say it isn't a problem since he is still gaining weight), penile adhesions, and hydroseals. We are learning a lot and just doing everything we can to keep our boy healthy.

Here are some pictures from the past 2 months!

Leaving the hospital
Giant shorts (they don't fit anymore)
He loves to do this face! Zoolander
First real bath
Stunna shades
So strong!
One month old!
First time at church
Pretty eyes!
Such a cute yawn
I love his smile!
Such a big boy!
Dancing away!
So comfy in his bouncy seat
Such a big boy in his new bumbo!
Today... He is getting so strong and looks so old in his pants and shoes!
Our family today

I love this boy more then words can describe. I love watching him change each day. I am so grateful everyday that I get to be his mom. He has changed me and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see him grow up and change over the next few months. He already has such a fun personality and it will only get better!

2 comments:

  1. what a lil cutie! he's grown so much! and you look fabulous, jess! seriously, one hott mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute family!!! and...I love the font!

    ReplyDelete