Monday, October 10, 2011

all things Asher

Love the goofy smile!

Asher is growing up so fast I can't believe it! I wanted to write down all the fun things he is doing right now so I don't forget!

  • He ALWAYS has his hands in his mouth
  • He likes to squint his left eye
  • He makes the saddest sad face I have ever seen
  • He loves Taylor swift, especially the song "Last Kiss", it always calms him down when he is screaming
  • He is always looking up and at the walls
  • His feet are ticklish
  • He is trying so hard to laugh, he smiles and grunts like its just trying to come out
  • He still doesn't have tears when he cries - thank goodness cause I think it would break my heart
  • He is still sleeping in my room in the bassinet, I just can't stand the thought of him sleeping in a different room
  • He likes to look at himself in the mirror on his swing
  • He isn't a big fan of tummy time, but he does like to lay on his tummy on my chest
  • His favorite place in the house is on his changing table - best.purchase.ever.
  • His most favorite place to be is outside
  • He knows when I'm taking pictures of him. He will be so smiley until I pull out the camera and then he just stares at it
  • He is in between size 0-3 month and 3-6 months, gotta love a big boy
  • He sleeps 6-7 hours at night - I'll take it!
I'm such a lucky mommy. I think I'm gonna go watch my boy sleep now


Look at those pretty blue eyes

2 comments: